Monday, April 19, 2010


They announced a swap meet, to get rid of the old stuff from the boat and get someone else's junk to replace it. So I took the day off from varnishing:

I had a hydraulic pump on the watermaker/generator motor. I needed to remove it. It took two days to get it off and get the generator back together. The pulley for the pump was behind the flywheel so it had to be disassembled this far just to take the pump off.

A view of the galley as I started stripping the old varnish off.

The port settee and galley 'finished. 3 coats most places with a 4th in the high wear areas.

No comments:

Post a Comment