Monday, September 27, 2010

All Provisioned and Fueled

I don't know how much we forgot to get, but we are leaving this morning anyway. I can't believe we haven't done this for a WHOLE YEAR!!!! I has been since this time last year that we left Majuro with the boat.

We plan to go to Aur for a few days then Maloelap and then Likiep and back here. Then provision again and head for Jaluit in the Marshall's still for a few days then to Kosarae in the FSM (Federated States of Micronesia). Maybe a month there. and continue on west.

I'm looking forward to cruising again.

I haven't tested the radio email in over a year, so don't worry too much if you don't hear from us for a few weeks. Even if it does still work, I've heard the propagation is low lately and I may not be able to connect with the email stations, but I'll try.

No comments:

Post a Comment