Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Seattle and Grandkids

A little slow to update these days. Been busy here.

First, the news. Our daughter-in-law Amanda unexpectedly went into the hospital the day after we arrived. She is out and doing OK, but assighed to bed rest until the baby comes. Trinda is helping Amanda with the kids and keep up with the household chores. Lots of laundry with 6 and 8 year old girls!

I was plying with Zoe, and did face-plant down a flight of stairs. I have a stiff neck and a unique rug-burn allover my forehead. Too old to be rolling down the stairs!

We are trying to find the things we need to take back to the boat, but are making slow progress. We found a simple sewing machine that Trinda wants for dress making. I have been looking into a different way to manage the DVD collection. I may get a small computer just for the movies and copy them all to hard disks.

I still haven't decided what to do about the laptop or the dinghy.

No comments:

Post a Comment